Enhance Artificial Intelligence Algorithms with ScopiaRx DB
Whether your mission is to discover the next cancer drug or improve risk prediction calculations, the ScopiaRx DB can help improve the accuracy of AI applications. ScopiaRx delivers the latest and most relevant medication safety data in a concise, highly indexed format that is built for fast algorithms and artificial intelligence.
ScopiaRx DB (patent pending) normalizes safety information rapid incorporation into new versions of your algorithms and artificial intelligence prediction routines
- 2,000+ drug active ingredients
- 616,000 drug-drug interactions with their clinical outcomes
- 79,000 drug-disease interactions with their clinical outcomes
- indexing of interaction magnitudes and severities
- 37,000 drug – side effects pairs reported on FDA approved drug labels
- 340,000 drug – side effect pairs from aftermarket reports to the FDA
- side effect frequencies from clinical trials and aftermarket reporting frequencies from the FDA
- translation tables from ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes to ScopiaRx clinical terms found in FDA reported interactions
- translation tables for common drug names and NDC codes to a normalized set of active ingredient names
- customizable scoring for each data type to enhance algorithm development
- 30,000 clinical cases to simulate the effects of a new drug under real world clinical conditions
- an example algorithm to score the risks for falling, bleeding, and kidney injury for one to one million cases
- Continuous updates include data for newly approved chemical entities as well as updates from the FDA monthly drug reports.
ScopiaRx DB for Drug Discovery
Leverage the knowledge of over 2,000 FDA approved chemical entities to generate ideas for lead optimization and clinical success. When incorporated within artificial intelligence platforms, the normalized safety fingerprints for approved drugs can drive in silico strategies to design out unwanted properties such as side effects and pharmacogenetic liabilities.
Compare your top clinical candidates in common clinical simulations. The needs of many patients with multiple comorbidities are complex. Predict the consequences of adding your new drug to complex drug regimens where reduced renal function and other clinical characteristics are a concern. At the preclinical stage use ScopiaRx DB to identify key clinical barriers and maximize your chances for success.
ScopiaRx DB is fulling customizable. We can adjust the scoring routine and add preclinical information for your drug candidates to adapt safety simulations to your needs. Custom case simulations can also be prepared based the populations expected to use your new pharmaceutical products.
Please contact us for more information including licensing arrangements and consulting services to optimize ScopiaRx DB for your work.